From the Incorporation of the Shrine as a Religious Corporation Sole in the Philippines on the 4th of September 2012, the Shrine have committed in serving its purpose in providing a safe, non-threatening, non judgmental and supportive environment to all our members in expressing their constructive thoughts, ideas, comments, suggestions, prayer (energy) request, and web weaving fellowships to one another in a peaceful and orderly manner minding the value of MODESTY, KINDNESS, and POLITENESS; thus promoting harmony to one another through communication, cooperation and coordination to attain a just, peaceful and sustainable community that is contributory to each members spiritual growth and advancement.
From these policy, Luntiang Aghama have birthed to the following ministries that will benefit our members.
- Sacerdotal Order of Luntiang Aghama (SOLA)
- National Community of Filipino Pagans
- Philippine Correllian Aghamic Circle
- Peace Prayer Interfaith Ministry
- Templong Anituhan ng Luntiang Aghama
- Hilot Academy of Binabaylan