The pandemic of Covid 19 becomes a Great Challenge to everyone of us but it also becomes a turning point for everyone to find ways in giving birth to the new normal. Though we already have the access to the cyberworld 20 years ago, but the pandemic have heightened it by making all the transactions online. From School to Church, from grocery stores to business. Almost everything in our economy turns to online.
Luntiang Aghama was able also to ride in the Flow. Though be reminded that our Shrine was also founded through the early social media in the Cyberspace which is Yahoo Groups. And now we utilize Google Workspace. So What we have done in 2022?
Year 2022 being the period of the last wave of Pandemic have brought significant blessings to the Shrine by opening up an online Course on Vedavica Tarot Divinatory Certification Training which have ordained 4 individuals to be a Spiritual Advisor under the imperium of Luntiang Aghama Natural Divine Arts Shrine of Healing Inc.
Our first batch was held on January 17, 2022 and had two trainee’s which successfully passed the training and was ordained on 2nd of May 2022 and they are:
- Mark Genesis Cheong
- XianMar Dave M. Recinto
Of which Mark Genesis maintain his connection to the Shrine by becoming an OuterCourt Member of Correllian Nativist Tradition of Wicca which our Shrine belongs to.
And our second batch was held on July 4, 2022 that was joined by the following individuals:
- Maria Ellen Dasalla Emen
- Catherine Monzon Knecht
- Kristine Ann Gajitos
And unfortunately, during the middle of the Training Period, Kristine Ann Gajitos needs to drop the class due to conflict on Work Schedule as Call Center agent which also happen at night time. Therefore from the second batch, there are only 2 individuals who have successfully completed the training and was ordained on the 24th day of October 2022 and they are:
- Maria Ellen Dasalla Emen
- Catherine Monzon Knecht
From these two batches of Spiritual advisor, only 2 individuals have dedicated their services to the Shrine and to the Correllian Nativist Tradition of Wicca on which I have bestowed to them the name of our Anito and they are:
- Mark Genesis Cheong as Lakan Abathal Aghama- Binabaylan of the Diwatang Bathala, initiated and Blessed on September 23, 2022; and
- Maria Ellen Dasalla Emen as Dayang Alon Aghama- Binabaylan of Diwatang Malaon, initiated and Blessed on 24th of October 2022.
Hilot Academy of Binabaylan being our Educational Ministry and Seminary have been a Breeding ground for Filipino Traditional Healers which have initiated several individuals to practice the Art of Tawas or Spiritual Diagnostic which is part of Traditional Filipino Health Care Delivery System and on 2022 we have successfully initiated and ordained the following individual with the corresponding dates of training:
- Maria Therese Joan Roco from October 25, 2021 to June 12, 2022
- Liza Shannon Cagadas Bustillo from October 25, 2021 to June 12, 2022
- Jacqueline Anne Casumbal from October 25, 2021 to June 12, 2022
- Illana Brown Dourado from September 27, 2021 to May 15, 2022; and
- Olivia Paulino Zapanta from February 20, 2022 to October 23, 2022
These people have been intiated and ordained by the Shrine to serve as Magtatawas, Pangutanahan, Pangatauhan and Magaanito in their respective Community.
So as, our effort in reintroducing the use of Baybayin Filipino Traditional Writing Script has also bear fruit through our Sister Ministry headed by Lakay Magbaya Aghama which is the Sibulan Adlaw Tala. And in 2022 we have initiated individuals and ordained them to become a SiadTala Binabaylan, and they are the following:
- Bernice Dela Cruz, initiated and ordained on August 20, 2022
- Carla Ferrer, initiated and ordained on August 21, 2022
- Camile Cruz, initiated and ordained on August 22, 2022
- Jutheanne Cruz, initiated and ordained on November 5, 2022
On 2022, our Chief Priest and Deputy Chief Priest have resolved Luntiang Aghama’s membership procedure through creating Ministerial Venue which an individual could dedicate themselves to. This is out of our Chief Priest believe that Luntiang Aghama should not be composed of mere members or followers but instead our Shrine must be composed of Creators, Co-Creators and Recreators. People who work within the Shrine must work as One. Each creator may vary but all will stand on the same Philosophy as the Shrine adhere which is: “The Wisdom of God gave Knowledge to Men; and the Wisdom of Men is to know God!” This Philosophy makes every person within the Shrine to be responsible in Knowing God through the Guidance of the Shrine’s leadership.
Individuals who wish to be part of the Shrine is categorized through its rank.
- GAT is the Basic rank that our shrine could offer to individual who wish to be part of the Shrine. It is an honorific title given by the shrine to those who have attended our public gatherings whether online or offline and have expressed their desire to be part of the shrine either through direct message or recommendation of current active member of the Shrine. This title is also extended to people whom we recognized as Coven Leader on 2016 and their coven still exist to work up to this date. Our GAT is expected to attend our Bi Monthly ritual so as to dedicate themselves to study the principles and Philosophy of the Shrine. The Honorific Title of Gat is also extended to the members of the Correllian Nativist Tradition who express their support to the Shrine. So as to those who support us monetarily through our buymeacoffee.com/FILIPINOMAGICK. The Honorific Title of Gat is given either to male or female.
- LAKAN/ DAYANG. This is an Honorific Title which means Prince (Lakan) or Princess (Dayang). This Honorific Title is given to individuals who have successfully completed a Training Program given by the Shrine and that is through Hilot Academy of Binabaylan, Sibulan Adlaw Tala and Landas ng Lahi. Currently our Shrine provides these training programs to those who wish to be part of us. And these are the following:
- Hilot ng Aghamang Binabaylan- a Diploma Training Program consist of 3 certification program and that is the Magtatawas, Manggagamot and the Albularyo Certification. Upon successfully completing all the certification program, the individual will obtain the title as Hilot Binabaylan.
- Vedavica Tarot Divinatory Certification Course- This is a 12 weeks training program that will initiate and ordain the successful dedicant as Spiritual Advisor employing Tarot Cards.
- SiadTala Mystic Oracle Attunement-students of this class will be initiated on the use of Baybayin Filipino Traditional Writing Script on Divinatory so as on Sigil Filipino Magick.
- Aghamic Divinity and Ministry Course- This is the path of priesthood in Luntiang Aghama. All dedicants are required to take this course as this will initiate an individual to the ministry of the Shrine. This course is required to those who wish to become a Shrine officers. From the graduates of this course will come the individual who will become Lakay/Bae and Apu.
- LAKAY/ BAE. This Honorific title means Elder. LAKAY for male elder and BAE for Female elder. This is the second to the highest rank that an individual could achieve. This rank is the next in line when the current APU will crossover to the Spirit World. The Lakay and Bae are responsible in overseeing the ministries of Lakan and Dayang in serving the General Public so as in initiating the Gat’s into the ministry. Lakay and Bae are preparation stage on becoming an Apu or Chief Priest of the Shrine. The Lakay and Bae are expected to complete the Aghamic Divinity and Ministry Course, and have developed themselves their own Training Program for Spiritual Development of all our Members. Currently we only have one Lakay and that is Lakay Magbaya Aghama, our Deputy Chief Priest and Initiator of Sibulan Adlaw Tala Mystic Oracle.
- APU. This Honorific Title means Grand Elder. The title could be given either to male or female. This title is currently assigned to the Chief Priest of the Shrine which is Apu Adman Aghama. Aside from being the founder of the Shrine. Apu Adman Aghama have formed the Structure of the Shrine by making it recognized by the Philippine Government through the Securities and Exchange Commission. He has developed an activity program that could be employed by the Shrine Members in their Spiritual growth and Development as he also maintains safety of its fellows in the practice of our spirituality. Aside from internal activities, the Apu is also responsible in making public activities and educating the public about our beliefs and practices.
ACTIVITIES INITIATED ON 2022
During the Full Moon of July and that was on the 30th of July 2022, the Shrine have initiated the studies Philippine Indigenous Spiritual Beliefs and Practices which focused on the Ancient Filipino Deities and the Ethnolinguistic Tribes that used to worship them. And from then on, this 2022, we already have invoked and work with the following Diwata and their people:
Diwata sa Kagubatan and the Cuyunon Tribe on July 30,2022
Ampu Nagsalad and the Palaw’an Tribe on September 12, 2022
Bathala and the Tagalog People on October 9, 2022
Diwatang Malaon and the Waray People on November 11, 2022
Diwatang Taganlang and the Mansaka People on December 19, 2022
Luntiang Aghama being a chartered Wiccan Shrine of the Correllian Nativist Tradition believes that as Filipino, we have our Gods to worship and our current goal is to revive our Ancient Filipino Deities by conducting Rituals and Studies in Honor of them. So we have dedicated our New Moon esbat in the Invocation of the Diwata and the Full Moon Esbats in Honoring them by making a Public Online Ritual which everyone could watch at our YouTube Channel or in our Website at www.landasnglahi.com. In Luntiang Aghama we have enshrined 46 names of the Diwata also as their Indigenous People who have worshiped them in the past. And we a lot one month for each tribe and Diwata in doing studies on them. And we have estimate 4 years in order for us to complete our Studies and that will end on December 2025- January 2026. May the Diwata, Engkanto and the Anito’s Bless our Endeavors in reviving the beliefs and practices of our Ancestors.
ACTIVITY PLANS FOR 2023 Luntiang Aghama will maintain our Online Presence even that the world have already started to open for in person activities. Our new moon ritual gatherings will still be exclusive to our inner circle composed of Lakay Magbaya, Dayang Alon and Lakan Abathal. Our new moon for 2023 will not just be dedicated on invoking the new Diwata but also for the studies on Aghamic Divinity and Ministry Course of which each one of you will receive a prospectus of the subjects we are going to study.
Year 2023 will be the start of our project with International School and Sustainable Tourism at Silang, Cavite through the in persons classes which we will offer through Hilot Philippines Development Center. Our Work there (Apu Adman & Lakay Magbaya) will give us salary to support our daily living so as in our expenses to the Shrine.
Luntiang Aghama is spending for the maintenance of our websites and google workspace.
Currently our websites are:
These websites help us advertise and promotes our advocacies. So as our Google Workspace allow us to have unlimited working time through Google Meet Video Conferencing app, Unlimited Storage of Google Drive, Google Documents and Google Classroom so as a personal email domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org We are paying Google USD 25.00 on a monthly basis so that we could sustain it into our account.
Aside from the classes that we sell through our website, Luntiang Aghama earns its money through a Subscription Site which is at www.buymeacoffee.com/FilipinMagick we charge our supporter USD 5.00 a month or USD 50.00 on a Yearly Basis. We are also hoping that our YouTube Channel which is at www.youtube.com/@landasnglahi would be monetize soon.
We also plan, that on 2023, we could go into places to conduct research specially on attending Filipino Fiestas such as the Sto. Nino Festival in Tondo, visit the Ermita Shrine to investigate the statue of the Virgin Mary which was said to be a precolonial relic of Diwatang Aman Sinaya, investigate the Angono-Binangonan Petroglyph in the Province of Rizal, so as to attend the 3- day fiesta on May 2023 in Obando Bulacan honoring Sta. clara of Assiss, San Pascual Baylon and our Lady of Salambao which are the Diwatang Dayang Masalanta, Bathala and Lakapati.
By August 14-18, 2023- we are praying that it pursues that we will go to Chicago, Illinois, USA to attend the Parliament of World Religion as we will be sponsored by the Order of Palladin of the Correllian Nativist Tradition. If it is possible, we could also have a US Tour for a month in teaching Philippine Indigenous Spiritual Beliefs and practices to our fellow Correllian so as to our Kababayan living in the United States.
We ask our Diwata, Engkanto and Anito; through the Diwata that we already have worked with; The Diwata sa Kagubatan, Ampu Nagsalad, Bathala, Malaon, Taganlang, Manama and the rest of the Diwata of our Race, with help of the spirits of our Ancient Babaylan who are the following:
- Babaylan Karyapay
- Babaylang Tamblot
- Babaylang Pagali
- Babaylang Bankaw
- Babaylan Kator Kuhon
- Babaylan Hibor Tasing
- Babaylan Bulaod
- Babaylan Tami-isan Kaunga-an
- Babaylan Tabakan
- Babaylan Estrella Bangu’t Banwa
- Babaylan Ponsiano Elofre (Dios BUhawi)
- Babaylan Dionesio Magbuelas (Papa Isio)
- Katalonan Diego Magsanga
We ask for your Spirits to help us to continue the works you have done in the past. Babaylan Karyapay Share us your visions that we may be able to see what the future lies ahead of us. Babaylan Tamblot give us the Courage that you have in order for us to fight and redeem our souls back from the colonial powers that have enslaved the souls of our fellow countrymen. Babaylan Estrella Bango’t Banwa share to us your power to persuade our enemies to allow us to practice our Faith, to all the souls of our Babaylan who are still living and in the Spirit World, Guide is in this work of redemption and reconstructing our Indigenous Faith and Liberating the Filipino Soul from the Colonial Religion. By the will of the Diwata, call now all the Living Souls whom you have chosen to walk with us again in the path of our race whether they are the living souls of the north, east, south and west. All the people whom you have chosen in all corners of the world. Bring them here with us, so that together we could build the Temple of the Diwata as we continue the works of our Ancient Babaylan. Mayari Na! PagAsatin!