Our Deputy Chief Priest, Lakay Alsent Aghama will conduct his first ever online workshop on November 15, 2020. He is going to share to the world his hard work in developing a Divinatory Method which he called as Siad Oracale.
SIAD means Sibulan (moon) and Adlaw (Sun) which is a celestial light that guides people to see the beauty of this world. It is through his Divinatory method, people can expect guidance from the Great Divine Spirit which is the source of light in our world.
In this workshop the participant will be initiated in using Baybayin Script in accordance to the method of Sibulan Adlaw Way.
At the end of the workshop, each participants are expected to be able to:
- Read and Write the Baybayin Script
- Interpret each symbols of Baybayin in 18 Characters plus.
- Use each symbols to improve one’s life through meditation, as charm and so on.
- Use Baybayin Script and characters as an oracle or divinatory tool.
- Write and Read the name of individual of baybayin to unleash their natural powers and abilities within their name.
- Understand the past, present and future possibilities of an individual that can be found on their name that is written in Baybayin.
- Combine the essential Baybayin Characters into a monogram to be your personal sigil for guidance, charm and protection.
Workshop will be held through Google Meet on November 15, 2020 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Philippine Standard Time or for our International Participants Time will be determined according to your location.
- Workshop Module
- Video Presentation (Via Youtube/ Google Drive Private Link)
- Certificate of Attunement
- Google Meet Participation Link
Payment can be made through Paypal.me/alsentaghama or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, kindly fill up the form below: