In accordance to the Shrine By Laws and Constitution Article 2 section 2 Membership to the Shrine shall be offered to all individuals regardless of color, gender, race, national/ethnic background, sexual preference, handicap, age, pregnancy, social standing or physical location upon recommendation of existing regular/active, and/or honorary members and to the consensus of the Chief Priest and/or President of the Shrine.
And that any individual who wish to join the Shrine must:
- Enter with an empty cup and an open mind; s/he must have a strong determination and willingness to subscribe to the Aghamic Membership Class and swear to take the teachings of the Shrine with whole mind, heart and in action.
- S/he must be a person of good standing in the society where s/he previously belongs.
- S/he must be a person who possesses strong family values, with an open mind that welcomes to new ideas and teaching, introspective, has deep love of God and/or the Goddess in their many forms and manifestation, kindness to all creatures and service to mankind.
Membership to the Shrine is classified in accordance to Article 2 Section 4 of the Shrine By Laws and Constitution, and they are the following:
- GUEST– is a non member who attends Public Ritual or Gathering of the Shrine that is invited by the regular, active, and/or honorary member of the Shrine.
- PROBATIONARY– is a non-initiating membership status of the shrine that has 2 types.
- TYPE A– is a probationary membership status given to a child or children of a Regular Member parents in dedication.
- TYPE B- is a non-initiated member and/or a constant guest of the Shrine who was able to attend for three (3) consecutive gatherings/ events of the Shrine, or any person who subscribes to the teachings and philosophies of the Shrine (through online group, website, television, multimedia), and express his/her strong desire to become a regular member of the Shrine; A student of Aghamic Membership Class.
- DEVOTEE– is a regular member of the Shrine who subscribes and completed the Aghamic Membership Class and sworn to abide to the teachings and philosophies of the Shrine and regularly attends all the gathering of the Shrine whether be it in the celebration of Esbat, Sabat, Seminar or Workshop conducted by the Shrine throughout the year.
- ASPIRANT– is an active member of the Shrine who subscribed, completed the Aghamic Membership Class and sworn to abide to the teachings and philosophies of the Shrine and dedicated her/himself to the studies of Aghamic Divinity and Ministry Course to become an Ordained Clergy of the Shrine.
- ORDAINED CLERGY– is an active member of the Shrine who subscribed, completed the Aghamic Membership Class, sworn and initiated to the teachings and philosophies of the shrine and who took the Aghamic Divinity and Ministry Course to serve as an Officer of the Shrine taking up the responsibility to serve spiritual and liturgical function.
- HONORARY– is/are friend/s of the Shrine who honor, recognize, value, and/or subscribe to the teachings of the Shrine, and see the Shrine as an autonomous organization that is part of the whole society in helping seekers to attain spiritual advancement. Honorary Members is/are Coven heads or individuals recognized by the Shrine prior to the promulgation of this constitution and by- laws, who in their love and devotion for the Craft have initiated to organize themselves in attunement and in service to the old Gods and Goddess and willingly share to non-initiates the path of oneness with the Divinity.
Admission of Qualified Members
- Any Guest of the Shrine who regularly attend for three (3) consecutive events or gathering of the Shrine may or may not obtain PROBATIONARY status upon recommendation of any regular, active, honorary members and upon the consensus of the Chief Priest and/or President of the Shrine.
- Probationary Member who wishes to become REGULAR MEMBER (DEVOTEE STATUS) of the Shrine must express his/her strong desire through a letter statement addressed to the Chief Priest indicating his/her reason why s/he will be admitted to the Shrine as a Regular Member.
- Aghamic Membership Admission Class will be held either in person or online upon the request of the Probationary Member to become a Regular Member of the Shrine.
- Aghamic Membership Admission Class includes the History, Cause, Mission, Vision, Principles, Philosophy, Declaration of Faith, and Code of Conduct, Practices, By-Laws and Constitution of the Shrine.
- Upon completion of the lesson, probationary member must file the membership agreement form accompanying necessary documents for admission to the Shrine as a Regular Member.
- Dedication Ritual will be scheduled and held to be witnessed by any regular and active members of the Shrine.
- After Dedication, Membership certificate will be issued to the New Regular Member stating his/her vow of service as a “DEVOTEE”.
- For those who are under 18 Years old and wish to become member of the Shrine, s/he must accomplish the membership agreement form with a signed parental/guardians consent.
- Guests of the Shrine are entitled to avail the Membership Class of the Shrine.
- Probationary Member who attend and completed the Membership class will be awarded a regular (Devotee) Membership Status and a Membership Certificate.
- TYPE A Probationary Member upon dedication by the Parents will receive a Certificate of Dedication.
- Regular Members of the Shrine will have the capacity to nominate any individual to become a Probationary Member of the Shrine.
- Regular members have the privilege to attend any Activities/ Gatherings/ Events of the Shrine whether be it Public or Private.
- Regular Members of the Shrine has the privilege to advance their membership status as Shrine Officer by Enrolling to the Aghamic Divinity and Ministry Course and be ordained as Legal Clergy of the Shrine.
- Only Active Members (ORDAINED CLERGY) of the Shrine may have the privilege to the administration of our Ministerial Centers.
- All of these and other privileges will the Shrine grant to all members who are in good standing.
Membership Code of Conduct
- An individual Member who is in good standing with the Shrine must possesses a strong family values.
- The Shrine sees the Family as basic unit in the society where moral values and right conducts are inculcated among its members.
- The Shrine values respect towards one’s own parents as the Divine’s agent of giving life to every individual.
- We see our parents to be the inheritor of our ancestor’s role as the Divine co-creator thus passing to us the responsibilities and duties of this divine mission.
- As an offspring of our parents and ancestors, we are to take pride with honour and dignity of the credibility of the Name our ancestors worked hard for as they passed it unto us.
- We as a Shrine work together for good as a Family work together for their sustenance and preservation.
- We do not harm one another in thoughts, words or deed.
- As a family creates a home; so as our shrine creates a home where safety and comfort can be found.
- A home whereas its member can find solace through communication, cooperation and coordination to achieve spiritual growth and advancement in harmony and at peace with each members.
- A Family that does not tolerate misbehavior of its member but confront the family member to correct their ways.
- As member of the Family, we give respect and support to one another’s idea. We allow the practice of Free Will towards one another as long as it harms none.
- We as Family, value the cultivation of individual’s faith and spiritual growth. No two individual are the same; thus we value and respect the uniqueness of each individual difference.
- Though we acknowledge individual differences among each member, our relationship with one another will not be diminished but instead will be strengthened by our commonality.
- Having Faith is very personal and individualistic. No one can have faith for the certain individual sake, but the individual only. In having Faith there are no proxies.
- Each individual members of the Shrine is responsible in cultivating their own faith, so as every individual is also responsible in molding their own destiny.
- The Shrine responsibility towards each member is to provide them a safe, non-threatening and non-judgmental venue in cultivating each individual’s faith towards their own spiritual growth and advancement.
- We do not give time to rumors. We value what is right and true. And our concern is for our own spiritual growth and advancement without degrading or stepping on others shoes. We have our own eyes to see. Ears to hear. And Mouth to speak. We have our hands to work and feet to walk. And with all of these, we live an honorable life.
- The Shrine values the constant sharing of thoughts, ideas and concerns to each member. Through this, harmonious relationship with one another will develop. Constant communication, cooperation and coordination are what we are building within our shrine.
- And finally, we see each other as the manifested vessel of the Divine. And with these, we give respect towards one another as the other is the manifestation of the Divine. The Goddess and the God is within us all. And if the Goddess and God are within us, we will not aim Harm to one another but instead love one another as the Goddess and the God loves us all.
Membership Admission Requirement
Probationary Members who wish to join the Shrine as Regular member should submit the following documents:
- Letter of Intent stating his/her reason why he wants to enter the Shrine as regular member.
- Recommendation letter from any regular, active or honorary member of the Shrine.
- Certificate of Attendance to prove his/her probationary status that s/he attends for three (3) consecutive gatherings/events of the Shrine.
- Accomplished Membership Agreement Form
- Honorary Dismissal (if s/he previously belong to a Coven or any Pagan Organization in the Philippines)
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- 3 pcs of Passport size id picture
Like any other organization, the Shrine is incorporated by Trust among its members to one another in sharing one’s knowledge and in exhortations towards the spiritual advancement and development in order to attain each individual goal of achieving enlightenment and in serving each individual purpose in life.
The Shrine, on its capacity and authority has the right to refuse, revoke, disown, and terminate any member who do not conform and cause disruption, defamation and deliberately violate this by-laws and constitution.